Your privacy is extremely important to us. To protect the privacy of your data, we are providing you with a full notice outlining the numerous online data practises that we employ, as well as the various ways that data is collected and used. We’ve included a link to this policy on our homepage to make it more visible..
This policy applies to all types of data collected or submitted by Yosh Marcom’s website. There are sites where you must provide your contact information for subscriptions or register to obtain services. The following are the various types of personal data acquired through these pages:
- Company Name
- Email Address
- Company Address
- Phone Number
- Web Address
- Description of the Associated Business
- Issues Facing
- Information about you and your company is used to respond to any questions you may have.
- We use the email addresses to respond to the emails we receive. The email addresses are never shared with third parties or used for any other purpose.
- To improve the user experience on our website, we use aggregate and non-identifying data.
- Any personal information collected is never used or shared for purposes unrelated to our services.
To ensure that data privacy is never jeopardised, we have implemented suitable electronic, physical, and organisational measures to ensure that data security, accuracy, and unauthorised access are all maintained.